MASTER YOUR MAJOR WORK WITH KRISTINE BALLARD
ART PLANNING & INSPIRATION
For Year 10/11 students and artists who want to build a cohesive body of work.
Tips, tricks and tools on how to get really good at mastering and managing your artmaking (without having a meltdown in the process).
Creating a major work can be pretty stressful. And if you want it to be good you need a plan.
These workshop sessions will help you manage the development and execution of your major work. The focus of the workshop is to learn how to source ideas and create a unique viewpoint.
Understand the best ways to translate those ideas into artworks that you can be proud of. Learn how to brainstorm, plan your progress and keep on track like a pro. You’ll also get some studio time with a few mini art projects to help kick start your ideas.
Wouldn’t it be great if your major work was finished before the deadline?
WHAT YOU GET
• Fully guided creativity and instructional art class
• Easy and fun exercises to help you uncover your artistic voice
• Concept building and planning tools.
• Tips on how to create artworks that are easy to manage & execute.
• Tips on time planning and meeting deadlines
• All materials included
• Strategies on how to improve your art skills and how you can showcase them in your artwork.
• Morning Tea provided
2 SESSION WORKSHOP
Session 1 Sat 18th Mar 10am - 12noon
Session 2 Sat 25th Mar 10am - 12noon
LIMITED SPACES - ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED