BEGINNER DRAWING SKILLS WITH KRISTINE BALLARD
LEARN TO SEE LIKE AN ARTIST
Do you want to draw but convinced only gifted people can create.
In these lessons Kristine Ballard is determined to prove you wrong!
Drawing (and painting) always starts with learning to ‘see’ like and artist.
Then its’ practice, practice, practice! In these introductory classes you will be introduced to line, shape, tone and colour using simple drawing materials.
You will understand ways to how to start an artwork, what to focus on and how to feel successful with your achievements.
Discover the joy of creating and seeing the world like an artist.
No skills required, just enthusiasm and a love for creating.
WHAT YOU GET
• Easy and fun exercises to see like an artist
• Different techniques to try your hand at
• Productive ways to work an idea
• Mini art history lessons
EQUIPMENT TO BRING
• Cartridge paper (A3 pad)
• 2B Pencils
• Willow charcoal
• Coloured pencils (can be discussed in class)
Materials can be purchased via the Gallery, just enquire via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOUR GREAT LESSONS TO GET YOU INSPIRED (6pm - 8pm):
1. GETTING YOUR LINES RIGHT FRI MAR 10 2023
2. SEEING SHAPES FRI MAR 17 2023
3. TIME FOR TONE FRI MAR 24 2023
4. INTRO TO COLOUR FRI MAR 31 2023
All classes must be attended, in case of absence we will not reimburse any price as this is a package event.